ADMIN TOOLS TAB - Site Pref
The Settings tab allows you to change the center modules, side modules, footer, and the links within them. You can also add your own custom content to modules, and exclude unwanted modules. The Settings tab contains options for managing group relationships between your KB site and the KB sites of other groups.
- With the correct permissions, you may:
- Change the Default Document Expiration Period
- Make Doc Review Comments Optional or Required
- Modify your KB's CSS.
- Modify your KB's footer(s)
- Create content modules for your homepage
- Create site menus
- Control who receives feedback on your site's documents.
- Define how you share your site's documents
- Choose best options for your users in Groups Spaces.