Topics Map > Zoom
Zoom - Adding Zoom to My Wisconsin portal
University of Wisconsin System (except for UW Madison) employees can access their UW System Zoom account through the My Wisconsin Portal: https://my.wisconsin.edu/
The Zoom widget doesn't appear by default on the homepage of an employee's My Wisconsin Portal. You can add it by following these steps:
1) Log in to https://my.wisconsin.edu/ with your campus credentials.
2) In the search bar at the top of your My Wisconsin Portal, search for "Zoom."
3) On the search results screen, look for the result titled "Zoom" and click Add to home.
4) Return to the My Wisconsin Portal home page by clicking My UW at the top left of the screen or entering https://my.wisconsin.edu/ in the address bar.
5) Now, each time you go to the My Wisconsin Portal home page, you'll see the Zoom widget:
6) Click Access Zoom or Launch Zoom to be taken to the University of Wisconsin Zoom login page: https://wisconsin-edu.zoom.us/, where you can log in with your campus credentials.
For more information on Zoom at the University of Wisconsin (except for UW Madison), see Zoom - Service Overview.