News and Announcements
- Canvas (Accessibility) - UDOIT Cloud Accessibility Tool deployed 10/12/2020 Oct 12, 2020, 8:23 AM CDT
The UDOIT Cloud Course Accessibility checker will be available in all Canvas courses in the University of Wisconsin System Digital Learning Environment (excluding Madison) on October 12, 2020.
- Subscribe to DLE KB News and Announcements Mar 6, 2020, 1:22 PM CDT
If you're reading this, you may want to sign up for automatic notifications when new items are posted to the Digital Learning Environment (DLE) KnowledgeBase (KB) News and Announcements.
Top Documents of the Week
- Canvas (Discussions) - As a student, how do I upload files and embed them in a Canvas discussion?
- Canvas: Show Students Scoring Details for a Canvas Assignment as an Instructor
- Kaltura (Captioning) - Adding and Editing Captions
- Canvas - File Storage and Quotas in Canvas
- Canvas - Total Grade Calculation with Missing Assignments
- Kaltura - Inserting Videos in Canvas
- Kaltura - Recording Video with Kaltura Capture
- Kaltura (Canvas) - Uploading Videos
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Canvas (PeopleSoft) - Students enrolled as graduate and undergraduate in same course
- Kaltura (Capture) - Downloading multisource video
- Digital Learning Environment (Privacy) - Are Canvas, Kaltura, and Blackboard Collaborate HIPAA compliant?
- Canvas - Release Notes Meetings
- Canvas - Managing Course Access with Publishing and Dates
- Canvas (Accessibility) - Using the UDOIT Cloud Accessibility Tool
- Canvas - Integration - GoReact
- Canvas - Integration - UDOIT