News and Announcements
- Canvas - New Rich Content Editor, January 2021 Nov 12, 2020, 10:58 AM CST
On January 16, 2021, Instructure will turn off Canvas's classic Rich Content Editor (RCE) in-favor of a new editor, which is currently available as an optional feature. Campus Canvas Administrators in the University of Wisconsin System (except Madison) are encouraged look at their campus's Winterim schedules and choose the least disruptive time to turn this feature on in their Canvas subaccounts. On January 16, the feature will be forced on for all subaccounts and courses that have not already elected to turn it on, and the classic RCE will no longer be available.
- Subscribe to DLE KB News and Announcements Mar 6, 2020, 12:22 PM CST
If you're reading this, you may want to sign up for automatic notifications when new items are posted to the Digital Learning Environment (DLE) KnowledgeBase (KB) News and Announcements.
Top Documents of the Week
- Canvas (Discussions) - As a student, how do I upload files and embed them in a Canvas discussion?
- Kaltura (Captioning) - Adding and Editing Captions
- Canvas: Show Students Scoring Details for a Canvas Assignment as an Instructor
- Kaltura (Canvas) - Uploading Videos
- Canvas - File Storage and Quotas in Canvas
- Canvas - Total Grade Calculation with Missing Assignments
- Canvas for instructors - How do I duplicate a quiz in a course or copy to a different course?
- Kaltura - Recording Video with Kaltura Capture
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Canvas (Known Issue) - Grade passback based on enrollment status
- Canvas - Managing Sections on the Instructional Instance
- Canvas: Setting Up Shared Student Enrollment with UW-Madison in the UW-System implementation
- Canvas - Release Notes Meetings
- Canvas Collaborations (Known Issue) - Office 365 Collaborations error if there is not a "Canvas" folder
- Canvas - Account Level Roles Description
- Canvas - Integration - TESTOUT
- Canvas – Integration – Willo Labs