Topics Map > Canvas > External Applications
Canvas - Integration - Oxford University Press (OUP)
Oxford University Press (OUP) is approved for use within the Digital Learning Environment (DLE). OUP offers course cartridge integration with Canvas. This allows instructors to import all or some components of the course cartridge provided by OUP into their courses. Cartridges can contain instructional material, activities, and assessments.
Oxford University Press utilizes Common Cartridge to import content into Canvas for select products.
- Select the OUP book you are interested in using for your Canvas course.
- Find the Instructor Resources section in the book.
- Look for the "Interoperable Course Package" download.
- Download the Course Package file.
- Follow Instructure's directions on importing your OUP provided imscc file into Canvas.
Canvas - How do I import content from Common Cartridge into Canvas?
Some content may require your institutional support to enter a key/secret. Contact your local support if your content prompts for a key.