Topics Map > Canvas
Topics Map > Blackboard Collaborate
Topics Map > Kaltura
DLE Administrators - Monitoring System Status
RSS is an open standard which isn't tied to a specific piece of software, so users can choose from many applications to subscribe to them. See DLE KB (News) - Automatic Notifications from DLE KB News for a partial list of RSS feed readers and links to instructions for how to set them up.
Administrators and power users of the Digital Learning Environment (Canvas, Kaltura, Blackboard Collaborate, etc) may want to subscribe to certain RSS feeds for rapid notification of product outages or announcements.
Recommended RSS Feeds for Monitoring System Status
- DLE KB News: https://kb.wisconsin.edu/dle/news_rss.php
- Canvas Status: https://status.instructure.com/history.rss
- Kaltura Status: https://status.kaltura.com/history.rss
- Blackboard Collaboarate Ultra Status: http://status.blackboard.com/rss?services=collaborate-ultra---aws-us
- DoIT Outages (UW Madison)
- Scheduled Outages: https://outages.doit.wisc.edu/feeds/planned.rss
- Unplanned Outages: https://outages.doit.wisc.edu/feeds/unplanned.rss