AEFIS - Eval Results - Viewing Survey Response Rates and Results (Instructor)
This document describes how instructors can view response rates and access the results of their AEFIS course evaluation surveys from the AEFIS dashboard. Instructors also have access to various reports.
- Log into AEFIS with your NetID credentials.
- On your AEFIS dashboard, locate the My Course Evaluations widget (i.e. window).
- Your courses will be listed by section. You may need to scroll down within this widget to see all the courses. While a survey is running, you can see the current response rates on this screen. Note: If you are looking for past semesters, click the three black vertical dots on the top right of the My Course Evaluations widget and choose Past Evaluations.
- Once results are available (the day after grades are due), scroll over the blue button with three vertical dots to expand the menu.
- Click on the gray bar graph button to view your results.
- View your results within AEFIS or export them using the Export button in the top right corner of the results page.
Instructors can also create course evaluation reports. For more information see AEFIS - Eval Results - Reports Homepage (Instructor)