Web Hosting - Scheduled Tasks and Crontab
DoIT Web Hosting can help you configure a Crontab (LAMP) or Scheduled Task (Windows/IIS) to run your scripts.
To request a Crontab or Scheduled Task, please send firstname.lastname@example.org an email with the following details:
- The functionality of the script. (What does it do?)
- How often the script should run (once a week, nightly, monthly, etc.).
- The date and time you would like the script to start running.
- The path to the script you want to run.
- If you'd like notifications sent on every run and/or just errors please provide an email address.
Note: We will review and configure the script on the test server first to verify functionality.