WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Embed a Google Slides Presentation
The following document will walk a user through how to embed a Google Slides presentation within a WiscWeb webpage.
Step 1: Publish to Web
Before you embed your Google Slides link, you will need to make sure it is set up to publish to the web.
- Open the file in Google Slides
- At the top, click File > Publish to the web
- In the window that appears, keep the Link tab selected
- Choose how you want your slides to advance. Select the Publish button
- After selecting Publish, you should see a new pop-up window with a URL of your doc. Copy that URL and save it for the next step.
Step 2: Paste Google Slides URL into Text Block
- With the Google Slides URL copied, log in to your WiscWeb site and access the page or post that you want to paste this into
- In a Text Area, paste the code that you have copied into the Visual Editor. Your Google Slides should display within a few seconds