UCCX 12.5 - Agent Skilling
How to skill agents
Call routing is based on an agents skill and competence level. Most queues are set up to send the calls to the agent with the highest competence level first. A supervisor can change the skills assigned to their agents and their respective competency levels. You do not need to be logged into Finesse to do this.
- Log into Cisco Unified CCX Administration (not Finesse) with your NetID Credentials.
- Select Subsystems/RmCm/Resources from the top menu.
- Click the name of the agent that you want to change.
- Change an existing skill competency level by highlighting the skill and changing the competence level and/or
- Add/delete skills by moving the skills between the Assigned Skills and Unassigned Skills boxes.
- Click update when finished.