Qualtrics - University of Wisconsin System and UW-Extended Campus Qualtrics FAQ
University of Wisconsin System and the University of Wisconsin - Extended Campus users have access to Qualtrics online survey software.
New Qualtrics Accounts
We have Just in Time Provisioning for Qualtrics. Users with network credentials from UWSA or UW-Extended Campus can create their own account by logging in.
We are unable to reset Qualtrics passwords. Passwords are network passwords and should be changed with the University of Wisconsin System. Try to login again.
Transfer of Ownership:
If the management of a department survey needs to change from one user to another within the organization, submit a help request to email@example.com. The Qualtrics brand administrator will transfer ownership from one user from one user to another. The new owner must have a Qualtrics account.
Requesting help from Qualtrics
Click the Help button (a circle with a question mark inside of it) located in the upper right when logged into Qualtrics. If unable to find the information needed by conducting a search, click Contact Support at the bottom of the help menu. If presented with a login screen, click Sign in with SSO. If accessing from UW-System, enter uwsystemadmin for Organization ID. If you are accessing from UW-Extended Campus, enter uwex for Organization ID. A UW-System or UW Extension login screen should appear for you to enter your network credentials.
Consulting/access to features:
If you'd like assistance from the brand administrator with a survey, submit a help request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other services available:
- permissions for a feature that our licenses includes but aren't enabled by default.
- access to a feature that our licenses haven't purchased. The brand administrator will work with Qualtrics and the Purchasing office to obtain a price quote.
- Move account to another institution within the University of Wisconsin System.
- Create a new branded theme for your department
- Restore a deleted survey or permanently delete a deleted survey.