Adobe Creative Cloud - All applications in the desktop app are listed as trial versions
This document describes possible solutions and troubleshooting for customers who have Adobe Creative Cloud apps listed as trial versions and would like the full version.
If you're a student enrolled in a course your instructor has designated as requiring Creative Cloud or Acrobat appear as trials, please be sure you've visited the Adobe for Students page on the Campus Software Library (https://software.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/ssl/csl.cgi) and followed the instructions for activating your subscription.
This solution may also work but is more technically complicated to solve and one may need assistance with it. Another possible solution is that the OPM.db file is corrupted. Here are the steps to fix that:
1. Sign out and close the Creative Cloud application.
2. Navigate to the OOBE folder.
- Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
- Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
4. Launch Creative Cloud and login using Adobe Creative Cloud - Logging in with Your UW-Madison Account