UCCX - IP Communicator Diagram
IP Communicator is an end-of-life product. This is being used in a limited number of contact centers that use the Finesse software. No other use of this product will be supported. Non-contact center users can use Jabber for soft phone use.
- Phone screen - Allows you to view call status and feature menus, and activate items.
- Window control buttons - Allows you to view the menu, hide Cisco IP Communicator, toggle between skins, or exit the application.
- Line buttons
- Voicemail button (Ctrl-M is shortcut)
- Directories button - Opens or closes the Directories menu, allowing you to dial from call history (Ctrl-D is shortcut)
- Help button (Ctrl-I is the shortcut)
- Settings button (Ctrl-S is the shortcut)
- Services button - This is will take you to the extension mobility login page (Ctrl-R is the shortcut)
- Volume button (Page up/Page down are the shortcuts)
- Speaker button - Toggles the speakerphone on/off. When the speakerphone is on, this button is lit. (Ctrl-P is the shortcut)
- Mute button - Toggles the Mute feature on/off. When the feature is on, this button is lit. (Ctrl-T is the shortcut.)
- Headset button - Toggles headset mode on/off (Ctrl-H is the shortcut)
- Navigation button
- Video button - not used
- Softkey button
- Voicemail and ring indicator - Indicates new voicemail and incoming call.