Creative Cloud - Adobe Applicatoins
Current installation and licensing for Creative Cloud
Campus recently re-negotiated our contract with Adobe. Adobe is requiring better accounting of licenses by enforcing that each computer user sign in individually. We have automated as much as possible to simplify this process on Law School computers. This process will allow you to upgrade the Adobe applications on your computer and install other Adobe applications if you need them.
Bullet point summary:
- Close any Office products you have open (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Launch Creative Cloud (either from desktop icon or through the search in the bottom left)
- Sign in with your @wisc.edu Email address
- Authenticate through Duo.
- Update the application(s) that you use
Open Creative Cloud by double clicking on the Creative Cloud icon on your desktop:
(If you do not have this icon on your desktop or in your list of programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Once Creative Cloud is running, find Acrobat DC in the list and click “Update” next to the applications you need updated or have had previously installed:
On the off chance that you have multiple versions of the Adobe applications installed, you may see an option to remove older versions; we recommend you elect to do so: