InterPro - Online Learning - NCPD - Certificates - How to Access the Process Safety Management Professional Online Examinations
This document provides an outline on the process for accessing and taking the online Process Safety Management Professional Examination.
The Process Safety Management Professional (PSMP) Examination will be administered online within a course site. Follow the steps below to gain access to and take the exam.
NEW PSMP ENROLLEES:
1. Watch for an email from Karen Kulcinski (email@example.com) with exam directions and a link.2. Enroll 'gratis' in the exam course using the link(s) in the email.
3. Set up your username and password:
- After enrolling in the exam course, please watch for a "Getting Started" email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will direct you through the process of activating your NetID (username) and password that you will use to access the online course site and exam.
- If you need assistance activating your NetID, please follow the first three steps of the directions here: [Link for document 58890 is unavailable at this time.]
NEW AND CURRENT PSMP PARTICIPANTS:
1. Access and log into the online course site.
- Go to the Canvas Course Dashboard.
- Enter your NetID and password and click "Log in".
- Locate the appropriate Process Safety Management Professional course's Examination course site block and click on it.
2. Click on the Continue to Exam button.
3. Review the Instructions & Important Exam Reminders and InterPro - Online Learning - Tools & Technology - Canvas - FAQ on Online Quizzes/Exams.
4. Choose the Exam link and begin.
5. Final exam scores will be released within 15 days.6. If applicable, your PSMP Certificate will be awarded within 30 days following the successful completion of your last PSMP exam.
Technical difficulties? Contact InterPro Online Support.