Installing Microsoft Office from the Office 365 Portal
UW-Madison faculty, staff, and students can download and install the latest versions of Microsoft Office through the Office 365 Portal.
Direct Portal method:
- From your computer, go to the Office 365 Portal https://portal.office.com/account
- Login with your NetID.
- Click on the Install Office button.
- You should then be able to download, and install MS Office.
- Log into Outlook email on the web https://email.wisc.edu
- Click your initials (upper right corner)
- Select View account, then click Office apps (left side column)
Also see:Office 365 - Downloading/Install Microsoft Office
Software - UW-Madison provides no-charge software through our Campus Software Library and low-cost software at the DoIT Tech Store.
Microsoft Office for UW-Owned and Personally-Owned Computers at UW-Madison (licensing infomation)