WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Setting Your Homepage
This document will walk you through the process of setting the "front page" or homepage of your website. Note: Only site administrators have access to this change. Editor roles will not be able to update the homepage settings.
- From the Dashboard, click on Appearance
- Click on Customize
- Click on Homepage Settings
- Under Your Homepage Displays, choose the "A static page" option
- Select the page you'd like as the homepage from the dropdown
- Click the blue Publish button
- If you are not seeing the option to update the homepage settings, you may not have an Administrator role on the site. Please double-check your role by navigating to the Users link in the Dashboard. If you are not an Administrator, you will not be able to update the homepage settings.