Special student classification: Professional or personal development
Non-degree seeking students, who wish to pursue coursework for professional development or personal enrichment (for those who have already earned an undergraduate degree). Visiting graduate students should use this classification . Learn More.

Keywords:UNDS Special student classification Professional personal development Non-degree seeking students professional development personal enrichment Visiting graduate students   Doc ID:67116
Owner:Anne N.Group:Adult Career and Special Student Services
Created:2016-09-21 15:03 CDTUpdated:2018-10-03 13:03 CDT
Sites:Adult Career and Special Student Services
Feedback:  0   0