CCI Private Cloud - Viewing the Performance Data of a VM
VM performance data can be viewed in the CCI Private Cloud environment.
Log into the UW-Madison Virtualization Services
- Open the CCI Private Cloud Portal - https://cloud.cci.wisc.edu
- The CCI Private Cloud Portal can only be accessed from devices with a Well-known UW-Madison Campus IP address ranges and hosts, WiscVPN - Departmental VPN or WiscVPN (uwmadison.vpn.wisc.edu) - Getting Started must be used to access the CCI Private Cloud Portal from an off-campus connection.
- If prompted to Select your domain:, select ad.wisc.edu from the pull-down and click on Next.
- Log in using your netid as your username. If ad.wisc.edu is not listed as the domain beneath the password prompt, click on Sign in to a different domain and go back to step 2.
Select the VM you would like to monitor
- Click on the Deployments tab
- Select the deployment in the main pane
- Select the VM in the left pane
View the VM performance charts
- Click on the Monitor tab above the left pane
- View the CPU demand, Memory workload, Disk IOPS, and Network I/O in the main pane
- Select 1 Day, 1 Week, or 1 Month timeframe
CCI Private Cloud Incident Reporting
- Customers should contact the DoIT Help Desk to report an incident or check the outages page for an CCI Private Cloud incident.
- Formal support is provided for CCI Private Cloud during business hours only. After-hours support is best effort.
CCI Private Cloud Technical Support
- Customers should contact the DoIT Help Desk or email email@example.com with support requests.
- CCI Private Cloud technologists will respond to all support requests by the end of the following business day.