Support for ChemDraw Software Downloaded from the Campus Software Library
This license entitles the user to Technical Support from PerkinElmer, the creators of the ChemDraw software package. For licensing questions or download assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can download ChemDraw from the Campus Software Library. There are both Mac and Windows versions available.
- Only after downloading can you access your registration key or wait a few hours for them to email it to you.
- Note: Make sure you enter your email address in the provided text box above the download options.
- The serial/registration keys are listed here: http://www.cambridgesoft.com/membership/services/downloads/.
- Create an account by registering with CambridgeSoft.
- You must use a @chem.wisc.edu, @wisc.edu account, or any other @*.wisc.edu
- After making an account, sign into CambridgeSoft.
For technical support, please visit CambridgeSoft support.