L&S Sexual Harassment Policies and Procedures
Campus procedures for handling sexual harassment complaints and problems are intended to allow students and staff members to take their concerns to the department level, school or college level, and the campus.
The Office of Compliance posts policy and information online at https://compliance.wisc.edu/titleix/sexual-harassment/. At this site, you can read campus policies and procedures related to prohibited discrimination/harassment, find instructions about what to do if you have (or receive) questions or complaints about discrimination, etc.
Preventing Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence at UW-Madison training should be completed within the first month of employment for new employees, and every three years thereafter.
To Check Training Completion Status (for employees):
1. Go to wisc.edu/catalog (link opens in new window).
2. Click Login in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
a. Login with your NetID and password.
b. If not directed back to the catalog, please go back to wisc.edu/catalog.
3. Click on My Registration and Learning Transcript in the top black task bar.
4. Click on the Transcript tab and find your registration.
5. The Attended column will show "Complete" and the Grade will show "100".
For departments looking to check if employees have completed the training, please see the Training Completion Report Instructions.
If you have any questions about the sexual harassment policies and procedures, please contact your HR Associate Director.