Office 365 - Verifying Resource Type
This document describes how a resource owner or domain administrator can check whether a resource is a room or equipment resource.
- Log in to the Wisc Account Administration site with your NetID credentials.
- If you know the address of the account you can access the account by entering the address into the search bar in the top right of the screen. Otherwise you can access the account by reviewing the bullets below:
- As the resource's primary owner, select the resource from the account list after logging in
- As an administrator of the resource you can search for the resource
- As a domain administrator, select the domain in which the account resides and then choose the resource listing option from the left hand menu to find the account.
Note: If you do not see the account you want to manage, review the following document: Wisc Account Administration site - About the Delegated Administration screen.
- Once the account is opened, you will be provided with the resource type information