Manifest - Edit Group Information
The following steps enable you to make changes to the group name, the group description, and the contact list for the group.
Log into the Manifest service at https://manifest.services.wisc.edu.
Under Groups I Administer click 'Details' to the right of the group.
Click on the More Actions button and Edit Group Details from the drop-down.
Edit the group as needed. When finished click the Save button. The changes will now be reflected.
- Group Name: Name of the Manifest group.
- Description: Summary of the groups usage and membership. Displayed below the group name.
- Membership End Date Required: When enabled, members cannot be kept in group indefinitely. Individuals' membership to this group must be set to expire.
- Group expiration: This feature is no longer used.
- Group privacy: Private groups will be hidden from search results. Private groups cannot be used/made members of other groups unless the desired group has "view" permissions on the private group (see Manifest - Manage Group Privileges).
NOTE: Group expiration is not enforced currently and can safely be ignored. It does not have any effect. If you wish to expire memberships of people in this group, expirations can be managed by Manifest - Editing Membership Start and End Date