L&S Language Courses and Pass/Fail

This section explains when it is possible for an L&S undergraduate student to take a non-English language course on a pass/fail basis.

L&S undergraduate students may not take language courses on a pass/fail basis until they have satisfied their BA or BS (or L&S special degree) language requirement.  Information for satisfying the L&S language requirement can be found at foreign language.

Resources for Questions: 
L&S Academic Advising Services: (608) 262-5858, advisingaas@ls.wisc.edu
L&S Student Academic Affairs: (608) 262-0617, lsdeans@saa.ls.wisc.edu
UW Language Institute: (608) 265-8753, advisor@languageinstitute.wisc.edu

Keywords:pass/fail, foreign language, language requirement, world languages, BA foreign language requirement, BS foreign language requirement, requirement, pass fail foreign language   Doc ID:21156
Owner:Tori R.Group:L&S KB
Created:2011-11-03 21:46 CDTUpdated:2023-09-14 20:07 CDT
Sites:L&S KB
Feedback:  0   0