DoIT Shared Tools - JIRA - Searching for Dashboards
Locating a specific dashboard that has been shared allows you to add them to your Favorites and view them along with your other dashboards. You may also copy a dashboard and subsequent gadgets and edit the copy of that dashboard for your own purposes.
- Log into JIRA.
- Click on the downward-pointing arrow next to the Dashboards link and a list will appear. Select the last option on the menu, Manage Dashboards.
- You will be taken to the Manage Dashboards screen. On the left navigation panel, click on the Search link.
- The Search Dashboards screen will show two search fields. You may search by dashboard name/description OR search by owner.
- Once you locate the dashboard which you seek, you may "favorite" that dashboard by clicking on the outlined star on the left of the Dashboard name.
The image below shows a name entered in the Owner field and the two dashboards pertaining to the owner. The first dashboard is not "favorited" as indicated by the outlined star. The second dashboard has a shaded in star next to the name of the Dashboard.
- Once you "favorite" the selected Dashboard, you will see the selection in the dropdown menu.