Hybrid instruction bibliography
A bibliography of resources on blended or hybrid instruction
- Anderson, Lorin, and David Krathwohl, editors. A Taxomony for Learning, Teaching, and Assessing: A Revision of Bloom's Taxonomy of Educational Objectives. Pearson, Allyn & Bacon, 2000.
- Berge, Zane. "The Role of the Online Instructor/Facilitator." Educational Technology, 35(1), pp. 22-30.
- Bonk, Curtis. J., et al. "Learning from Focus Groups: An Examination of Blended Learning." Journal of Distance Education, 17(3), pp. 97-118.
- Collis, Betty, et al. "Course Redesign for Blended Learning: Modern Optics for Technical Professionals." International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Lifelong Learning, 12(5-6), pp. 22-38.
- Dziuban, Chuck. et al. "Blended Learning." EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Res. (ECAR) Research.Bulletins. 2004(7), pp. 1–12.
- Dzuiban, Chuck, et al. "Analytics that Inform the University: Using Data You Already Have." Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 16(3), pp. 21-38.
- Fink, L.Dee. Creating Significant Learning Experiences: An Integrated Approach to Designing College Courses. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2013.
- Graham, Charles. Blended Learning Systems: Definition, Current Trends, and Future Directions." Handbook of Blended Learning: Global Perspectives, Local Designs, edited by Curtis J. Bonk and Charles Graham, Pfeiffer, 2006.
- Hartman, Joel, et al. Faculty Satisfaction in ALNs: A Dependent or Independent Variable? Paper resented at the Sloan Summer ALN Workshops, Learning Effectiveness and Faculty Satisfaction, Urbana, IL.
- Horton, William K. E-Learning by Design, 2nd ed., Pfeiffer, 2011.
- Kennedy, Jane, and Ellen Newcombe. "Adopting a Blended Learning Approach: Challenges Encountered and Lessons Learned in an Action Research Study." Journal of Asychronous Learning Networks. 15(1), pp. 45-57.
- Lee, Reba-Anna, and Brian Dashew. "Designed Learner Interactions in Blended Course Delivery." Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 15(1), pp. 68-76.
- Means, Barbara., et al. Evaluation of Evidence-based Practices in Online Learning: A Meta-analysis and Review of Online Learning Studies. U.S. Department of Education, Office of Planning Evaluation and Policy Development, 2010.
- Moskal, Patsy and Thomas Cavanagh. “Scaling Blended Learning Evaluation Beyond the University.” Blended Learning Research Perspectives: Volume 2, edited byAnthony Picciano, Charles Dzuiban and Charles Graham. Routledge, 2014.
- Picciano, Anthony, et al. editors. Blended Learning: Research Perspectives, Volume 2. Routledge, 2014.
- Twigg, Carol. "Improving Learning and Reducing Costs: New Models for Online Learning," EDUCAUSE Review. 38(5), pp. 28-37.
- Wiggins, Grant and Jay McTighe. Understanding by Design. 2nd ed., ASCD, 2005.