SIS/Building Your Schedule of Classes - Maintain Schedule of Classes: Notes Tab
This document outlines how to add notes in Maintain Schedule of Classes.
- From Home, select: Curric & Enroll Rep WorkCenter, Maintain Schedule of Classes
- > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Maintain Schedule of Classes
Use the Find page to locate the course. Search by: Term, Subject Area, Catalog Nbr
Select the Notes page tab
Find the section that needs a note by using the arrows on the row counter. Desired Class section will display.
To add a standard note, select the lookup icon next to the Note Nbr field. Then select Look Up to view the existing notes to choose from. Select the note you wish to attach.
To add a Free Format Text note, simply type into the empty box next to the field.
If you need to add a note and there is already an existing note (either Note or Free Format Text):
- Select last [+] Add button to the right of this note’s Sequence Number.
- Add the note as needed.
If you need to remove an existing note:
- Click the [-] button to remove the note.
Repeat steps 4 - 7 for every section that needs that note. You must manually create/attach notes on all applicable sections. Use the Upper Row Counter to move between sections.
- Use notes to specify essential enrollment information for students; i.e., course fees, explanation of variable credits, optional components, midterm evening exams, etc.
- If information pertains to several of your departmental offerings, consider placing it in Global Notes instead of footnotes.