UCCX 12.5 - Answering a call in Finesse
This document outlines how to answer a contact center call in Finesse.
When you receive a call from the queue, your agent state will automatically change to Reserved. You can answer the call a few different ways:
- Click the green Answer button on the Finesse notification
- Pick up the receiver (if using a telephone)
- Green answer button on the Jabber App (if using Jabber)
- Answer button on a compatible headset
The Finesse notification will have the following elements:
- Queue Name
- Caller's telephone number
- How long the call has been ringing
- Answer button
If you do not answer the call within a certain time frame (this is determined by each queue), your status will change to Call Not Answered. You will not receive any more queue calls until you make yourself ready.