Webex - What is Webex Assistant and How do I Get a License?
The artificial intelligence-powered Webex Assistant for Meetings interacts with you to help with notes, action items, reminders, and more by using voice commands. Never miss a detail in your meeting with real-time meeting transcription and automated closed captions that make meetings even more accessible for hearing-impaired participants. Record your meeting to get a post-meeting transcript.
Who is Allowed to Have a Webex Assistant License?
- Faculty, Staff and Students are all allowed and are currently configured with a Webex Assistant License.
- How to Turn On or Turn Off Cisco Webex Assistant During a Webex Meeting
- How to Use Cisco Webex Assistant Voice Commands and Keywords in a Webex Meeting
- How to Create or Delete Meeting Highlights During a Cisco Webex Meeting
- Review and Manage Highlights Created by Using Webex Assistant for Meetings
- How to Share Post Meeting Content from Webex Assistant with Others in Cisco Webex Meetings
- How to View Meeting Content Created by Webex Assistant for Meetings
- How to Show or Hide the Captions & Highlights Panel During a Cisco Webex Meeting
- How to Show or Hide Closed Captions During a Cisco Webex Meeting
- How to Search for Keywords Across All Meetings in Cisco Webex Meetings
- How to Change the Format of Captions in a Cisco Webex Meeting