WiscWeb - Plugins
In this document, you will find lists of the various KnowledgeBase documents that relate to WiscWeb plugins.
Most plugins can be activated using the self-service activation option: WiscWeb - Self Service Plugin Activation / Deactivation
Adds spam protection for comments. This plugin must be activated by a member of the WiscWeb team and is required in order to use comments on your site.
- Using the Akismet plugin: WiscWeb - Using the Akismet Plugin to Filter Spam from Comments
Note: This plugin is no longer approved for use on any new sites (more info). It will be retired in WiscWeb on November 1, 2023.
Creation and display of event-related information in either a list view or calendar format.
- Using the Events Calendar plugin: WiscWeb - Using the Events Calendar Plugin
- "Oops! Something went wrong" error: WiscWeb - "Oops! Something went wrong" Events Calendar Pro Error
Create digital forms that send emails to your team.
- Using Gravity Forms plugin: WiscWeb - Using the Gravity Forms Plugin
- Integration with wpDataTables: WiscWeb - Gravity Forms Integration for wpDataTables
- Adding CAPTCHA to filter spam: WiscWeb - Adding CAPTCHA to Gravity Forms
- "From Email" settings: WiscWeb - Required "From Email" Settings for Gravity Forms
- My form isn't sending: WiscWeb - Form Not Sending
- Resend notifications: WiscWeb - Resend Notifications from Gravity Forms
- Export entries: WiscWeb - Export Entries from Gravity Forms
- Accessibility: WiscWeb - Improving Gravity Forms Accessibility
- Restricted data note: WiscWeb - Gravity Forms Restricted Data Notification
KB Search Plugin
Allows you to show KB results with your page search results.
- Using the KB Search plugin: WiscWeb - Using the KB Search Plugin
Displays publication content in a list view on the page. Also integrates with fac/staff profile pages.
- Using the Publications plugin: WiscWeb - Using the Publications Plugin
Public Post Preview
Allows editors to create a link to a visible draft page for external users to review.
- Using the Public Post Preview plugin: WiscWeb - Enabling a Public Draft Preview
Create simple redirects on your site for when your page URLs change.
- Redirection plugin setup: WiscWeb - Redirection Plugin Setup
- Upgrading Redirection database: WiscWeb - Upgrading Redirection Database
Reusable Content Plugin
Create content in one place and share it across any page of your site. This plugin replaces the UW Content Sharing plugin.
- Using Reusable Content: WiscWeb - Reusable Content
The UW Events plugin is a custom plugin for building and maintaining events in your WiscWeb site.
- Using the UW Events plugin: WiscWeb - Using the UW Events plugin
UW Social Share
Displays your social media icons within posts and allows users to easily share the information out to those sites.
- Using the Social Share plugin: WiscWeb - Using the UW Social Share Plugin
Create responsive/mobile-friendly tables that are filterable and sortable.
- Using the wpDataTables plugin: WiscWeb - Using the wpDataTables Plugin
- Integration with Gravity Forms: WiscWeb - Gravity Forms Integration for wpDataTables
- Google Sheets troubleshooting: WiscWeb - Google Sheets Table Setup and Troubleshooting
Yoast Duplicate Post
Allows for easy duplication or rewriting of existing pages or posts.
- Using the Duplicate Post plugin: WiscWeb - Cloning, Duplicating, and Replacing Existing Pages