CloudFax - Migration steps
This document explains how to prepare to migrate your analog fax number to the CloudFax service.
Prepare to send faxes
- Enable your primary email account to send faxes.
- Tell faculty, staff, and student employees who need to send faxes to enable their primary email account.
- Learn how to digitize documents by reviewing the Scan-to-Email Guide and Scan Documents from Home/Office KnowledgeBase documents.
Prepare to receive faxes
When contacted by the CloudFax project team, you will need to do the following:
- Verify your access to the Office 365 service account that is associated with your fax number.
- Learn how to access a service account.
- Verify your ability to add and remove additional users to the Office 365 service account.
- Learn how to add/remove users to an Office 365 service account.
Learn how to use the CloudFax service after you complete the preparation steps above.
Contact the DoIT Help Desk if you have any questions or feedback.