Honorlock - Enabling Honorlock in Canvas (Instructor) [UW-Madison]
This document outlines the steps required to enable Honorlock in your course.
Honorlock is available in every time-table Canvas course, but it is hidden from the left-hand navigation bar by default. Follow the steps outlined below to unhide Honorlock in your course.
- Click on Settings in the left navigation bar of your course Canvas page.
- Once in your course's settings, click on the Navigation tab.
- Then, find Honorlock in the list of hidden navigation items.
- Drag and drop Honorlock into the upper section of enabled course navigation items. Alternatively, click on the 3 dots next to Honorlock and select Enable.
- Once Honorlock is enabled, click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Once you click save, the Honorlock link will appear in the left hand navigation bar of your course. Click on Honorlock to get started.
Please contact the DoIT Help Desk and request a consultation if you need additional help enabling Honorlock in your course. Once Honorlock is enabled, please review Honorlock's knowledge base documentation.
NOTE: Attaching Honorlock to a Canvas assessment generates an access code that should not be edited or deleted. For more information, see Honorlock - Access Codes and Instructor Tips [UW-Madison] .