Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
Wireless - Connect to Titan Wifi with Mac
UW Oshkosh has campus-wide WiFi access available to all residents and students called Titan WiFi. This article will show you how to connect your Mac OSX to Titan WiFi
- Click the wireless icon typically on the top right hand of your desktop.
- Select Titan WiFi (Note:If you log into Titan WiFi guest certain services, such as wireless printing, will not be available).
- A pop up will appear asking for your credentials
- Enter your NetID Username and password.
- Click Join
- You will be presented with one of two options:
- Accept Certificate
- If you get this option click Continue (you should be connected to TitanWiFi)
- Choose Certificate
If presented with this option you will need to install the Profile for Machine Authenticator through the Managed Software Center
- Go to Finder
- Search for Managed Software Center and open it
- Make sure you have Software chosen at the top
- You should see an option for Profile for Machine Authentication
- If you don't see the option you can use the search box in the top of the Managed Software window also
- Click install under the Profile for Machine Authentication
- You may need to restart your machine
- Retry the steps above to connect to TitanWiFi
- You should be connected to Titan WiFi.