Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Titan Apps - Setting up Outlook
This document shows how to set up Outlook with Titan Apps.
To configure your Titan Apps account to be compatible with Outlook, follow these instructions:
Setting up the Titan Apps account
- Open the inbox for your Titan Apps account.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner and choose Settings.
- Click the Fowarding and POP/IMAP tab and choose Enable IMAP.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
Setting up Google Apps Sync
- Download Google Apps Sync from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gappssync and open the program.
- Sign in with your Titan Apps username at the window that pops up and click Continue.
- A new tab in your default internet browser will open up. Click the blue Allow button at the bottom of the page.
- A window will pop up asking you to create a profile. Ignore the options and just click Create profile. If the window doesn't pop up, it will be in the Task Bar (Windows) or in the Dock (Mac) at the bottom of your screen.
- Click Start Microsoft Outlook on the next window.
- Outlook will begin syncing your contacts, calendar, and emails. This process could take some time depending on the number of emails.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org