Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Running a Slideshow
This guide will show you how to properly run a slideshow presentation.
Running A Slideshow
- Click on the Slideshow tab and select From Beginning, or press F5 on the keyboard on PC.
- To start from a certain slide, select From Current Slide.
“Blanking” the ScreenThis turns the screen all white, or all black to allow the audience to focus on the speaker, instead of staring at the content of the slide. Be careful with this option, as the audience may think something went wrong with the powerpoint, and they may lose their focus.
- Right click on the slide with the mouse during the presentation.
- Choose Screen.
- Select either White Screen or Black Screen.
- Clicking the mouse will reveal the slide as it originally was.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com