Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Animation
This guide will show you how to add and edit animation as well as the types available in PowerPoint.
Adding Animation to Object and Text
- Select the picture or text.
- Click the Animations tab.
- Choose any of the animations.
- There are more to choose from upon clicking the down arrow in the lower right-hand corner of the animations box.
Types of Animations
- Controls how an object will appear on the slide.
- Will put an effect on the object once it’s on the slide.
- Controls how an object will disappear from the slide.
- Is a set range of time that the object will wait until appearing on the slide.
- Defines the range of time that the effect of animation will last on the slide.
- Click on the Animation Pane.
- This will bring up all of the animations for the current slide.
- This pane will give the option of editing animations, linking them together, and more.
- Start On Click- Animation starts on the click of the mouse.
- Start With Previous- Currently selected object will perform action at the same time with the one before it in the numbered list.
- Start After Previous- Currently selected object will perform action after the one before it in the numbered list.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com