Topics Map > IT Services > Training
Topics Map > IT Services > Software Support
Microsoft Excel 2016 - Subtotals
This guide will show you how to add subtotals to sheets as well as how to export subtotals.
Subtotals can be useful for displaying all the things that fall into certain categories..
- Sort the data ahead of time into the groups desired.
- On PC, select the Data Tab and then select the Subtotal tool. On Mac, select from the Mac Menubar, Data > Subtotal.
- Select the column which should be used for sub-group creation from the drop down menu “At Each Change In”.
- Add desired subgroups and settings. Select OK.
- Select the Home Tab.
- Select Find & Select from the Editing section.
- Select Go to Special from the drop down menu.
- Select Visible Cells Only.
- Export the data
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com