Microsoft Office - Office 365
UWO staff and students who have a current university email account (TitanApps) may install this software on devices that either use Windows or Mac OS. For devices where an install isn't possible, online apps are also available.
Who is the software for?
- Current Students
- Current Faculty/Staff
Where can the software be installed?
- On a student or staff members personal machine
- This should not be done on a campus owned machine. For campus software installations please contact the IT Help Desk
Office 365 Installation Steps
- Go to the https://office.com
- Click "Sign in" in the upper right
- Enter your UW Oshkosh email address in the Sign in pop-up
- You may be asked if this is a work/school account or if it is personal, choose work/school
- This will take you to the UW Oshkosh login page, log in with your NetID
- This will bring you to your Office 365 home page, please click on Install Office 2016 button
- On a PC
- Follow the direction in the pop-up to install office on your computer
- On a Mac
- Follow the directions in the pop-up to save the package
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org