Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
Wireless - Connecting to Titan Wifi, Eduroam, and Titan WiFi Guest
This document will discuss how to connect to Titan WiFi or Eduroam with a Faculty, Staff or Student Account and how to connect to the Titan Wifi guest account.
Please note: Anywhere Titan WiFi is used in this document, Eduroam also applies
Faculty, Staff or StudentIf you are a UW Oshkosh faculty, staff, or student you will be able to log into Titan Wifi or Eduroam with your NetID username and password.
- Click on your wireless icon
- Select Titan Wifi or Eduroam
- A dialog box will open asking for your Username and Password
- If this is the first time you are logging into Titan WiFi or Eduroam you will be prompted to accept the security certificate.
- Type in your NetID user name and password
- Select Join
UW Oshkosh Guest
If you are a guest of UW Oshkosh you can connect to Titan Wifi Guest.
Guest Access Procedures
- Use the guest self sign-in available on Titan WiFi Guest captive portal.
- Please note there are limitations, a sign-in is limited to 4 hours and only http and https services are available.
Access the Wireless Guest Self Sign in
- Navigate to your browser of choice, you should see the TitanWifi Guest login screen shown below.
- The self sign-in box has a heading of Guest User and requires a valid email address.
- Click in the box under E-Mail
- Type your email address (be sure to include @)
- Select Guest Log In