Surplus - Equipment Recycling
How to recycle surplus equipment for faculty and staff.
UW Oshkosh Campus Computer Equipment Surplus Process
The UW Oshkosh campus computer equipment surplus process can be used to provide a pick up service for computer equipment from Facilities Management.
What you will find in the UW Oshkosh Campus Computer Equipment Surplus Process
- Computer Equipment Surplus Process Information
- Surplus Pickup Request Form
Surplus Equipment Process Information
- Facilities Management will provide the pickup service for computer equipment
- There will be no charge for picking up computer equipment
- There will still be charges for picking up other surplus (furniture)
- Facilities or Receiving staff will pick up equipment and store it in the Campus Services Center
- IT staff will review surplus to see what may still be usable for short-term loaners or replacement parts
- Here is a link on how to request a Surplus - Equipment Request
- Data removal from computers and printers will be provided by our contracted recycling vendor that is certified and meets federal standards
How to Request Surplus Computer Equipment Pickup
- Open a Web Browser (i.e. Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- In the Address Bar Type https://tma.uwosh.edu:442/
- Press Enter
- Select Submit a Work Request, which will take you to fill out a Facilities Work Order Request form
- Select your building in which the equipment is located
- Fill in the your information for the request. Please list the quantity of each type of equipment to be picked up.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com