Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
Wireless Support (MIO) - Connect to Wireless with PlayStation 4
UW Oshkosh has campus-wide WiFi access available to all residents and students called Titan WiFi or Eduroam. This service is managed by Information Technology in Dempsey, however we help residents troubleshoot problems as listed below. This article will show you how to connect your PlayStation 4 (PS4) to Titan WiFi or Eduroam
The requirements to use Titan WiFi or Eduroam, according to ACS, are: device capable of 802.11agn with support for PEAP using MSCHAPv2.
Currently, most major gaming consoles do not support these requirements. To get internet access, you must use the wired connection in your room.
Playstation 4 supports Titan WiFi Guest.
1. Open up Settings from the home menu.
2. Navigate through settings and find Network
3. Choose the Set Up Internet Connection Option(make sure connect to the internet is checked)
4. After clicking Network chose WiFi
5. Choose the easy to connect option, and then Find Titan WiFi guest
6. Choose the Titan WiFi Guest Option in the Wifi Menu
7. Choose the Automatic to find ip address, and check all the other options as automatic.
8. Lastly, go to your browser and enter your username and password into the Titan Wifi Guest website
9. It should work and you should be able to use streaming and the internet(note: ports for games are blocked)