TechSmith Relay (Mac/Windows) - Installation and Use of Relay OnScreen Recorder
Instructions for using TechSmith Relay to record the computer screen and audio
- In your browser, navigate to camrelay.uwosh.edu/relay.
- Log in using your NetID username and password.
- Click Download.
- Select either Mac Download or Windows Download depending on your computer's operating system.
- Download or Save the file, different browsers and operating systems have different ways of saving.
- Install the program with all of the default settings.
- Once finished, the program will be ready to use.
- Open TechSmith Relay Recorder on your computer.
- Type in the NetID username and password.
- Additional Setup Options:
- If you are in a classroom, and would like to use the RevoLab microphone instead of the Built-in microphone:
- Take RevoLab Mic off of the charging base.
- Select Audio.
- Select RevoLab Mic.
- Click OK.
- If on a workstation with multiple screens, select the display you wish to record by clicking in the preview area.
- If you would like an insert of your face to be capture along with the screen, select Camera, then choose the built in camera option.
- Start recording by pressing the rec button.
- Press the Stop button to finish recording the video.
- Select a Profile you would like to use.
Type in your Title and Description. Press Submit to upload the recording. The recording will take 2-5 minutes to upload to our servers, depending upon the length of the recording. Close TechSmith Relay when you are finished.
- If you do not have a profile or need a new one set up, please contact the Help Desk at the number listed at the bottom of the page.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com