TitanApps - Departmental TitanApps Accounts
[Note that the format of the title is as follows: Product Name (Restrictions) - Descriptive Title]
This document will provide basic template for How To KnowledgeBase articles
[Succinct description of KB article in sentence format]
What is a Departmental TitanApps Account?Departmental TitanApps accounts are e-mail accounts that are created for use by a certain department. These accounts can be used for both e-mail and Google Drive, but they do not have NetID accounts associated with them. There are many different uses for this type of account.
How Do I Request a Departmental TitanApps Account?
To request a departmental TitanApps account, contact the Help Desk via phone (920-424-3020) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please have the following information ready when requesting an account:
- What you would like the e-mail address to be
- What you would like the name to appear as when mail is sent from the account
- Who you would like to have set as the manager(s) of the account
- Managers of departmental TitanApps accounts are responsible for requesting any and all changes to the account, such as password resets, name changes, or manager changes
How Do I Get Information About an Existing Departmental TitanApps Account?
If you are the manager of the departmental TitanApps account
- If you are the manager of the departmental TitanApps account, you may contact the Help Desk to get the information you need about the account.
- The Help Desk may ask you to provide additional information in order to verify your identity before providing you with any information.
- If you need a password reset on the account, you must call the Help Desk, as they will not reset passwords via e-mail for security purposes.
If you are not the manager of the departmental TitanApps account
- If you are not the manager of the departmental TitanApps account, the Help Desk can only provide you the name of the e-mail account and the name of the manager.
- If you need more information about the account, you may contact the manager of the account.
- If you need a password reset on the account, you must ask the manager to call the Help Desk, as they are unable to reset passwords unless they are speaking to the manager of the account.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com