Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
Wireless - Roku Devices
How to connect Roku Devices to Titan WiFi Guest in the residence halls
Wireless Connection on Roku Devices
Instructions for connecting Roku Devices through wireless using ClearPass
All Roku Models
For Rokus that have already completed initial set up:
- Plug in and connect your Roku to your television.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click Network.
- Go to About.
- On any other device with internet connection (e.g. phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) open a web browser and navigate to guest.uwosh.edu
- Sign into ClearPass Guest with your netID credentials (no @uwosh.edu) after your username.
- Select Create Device.
- Under Device Name: type any name you woud like
- For MAC Address: Type in the number and letter combination titled Wireless MAC Address on your Roku.
- Select Personal.
- Click Create Device.
- On your Roku navigate to Set up Connection.
- Select Wireless, then click on Titan WiFi Guest
- If prompted select I'm at home.
- The Roku should now be connected to Titan WiFi Guest.
For New Rokus:
- Find the Wireless MAC Address on the box the Roku came in.
- Follow the instructions start at 5 above.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org