Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > IT Security
Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
VPN - Install and Connect Mobile Device
How to install and connect to GlobalProtect VPN from a non-campus mobile device
GlobalProtect can be installed to provide VPN access to protected campus services while away from campus. Follow this procedure to install and connect the GlobalProtect agent software.
Install the GlobalProtect app once on each device you wish to access from.
- Open your mobile device App Store or Play Store
- Search for "GlobalProtect" by Palo Alto Networks. The icon looks like the following:
- Install the GlobalProtect app. You may need to grant permissions depending on your device settings.
- Exit back to the device home screen.
After installation is complete and you can proceed to connect.
Once installed, connect the VPN to establish a secure connection to campus.
- Locate and touch the GlobalProtect icon on your device home screen
- When prompted for a portal address, enter ondemand.vpn.uwosh.edu and touch Connect
- Enter your NetID username and password
- Once a connection is established, you can return to the device's home screen and use Internet applications with VPN access.
- When your session is complete, re-launch the GlobalProtect app and choose Disconnect
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org