Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Topics Map > IT Services > Network/Phones
VoIP - Self Service Portal PIN Reset
This document provides step by step instructions on how to reset your voicemail PIN (password) by using the Self Service Portal.
The portal can be used to reset the PIN if it was forgotten or when prompted every 180 days.
- Go to http://unity1.voip.uwosh.edu/ciscopca
- If you are off campus you must be connected to VPN to access the above website
- Enter your Net-ID username in the Username area.
- Enter your Net-ID password in the Password area.
- Click on Login button.
- Click on the Messaging Assistant link.
- Select the Passwords menu and click on Change PIN.
- Enter a new PIN in the New PIN and Confirm New PIN areas using the following rules:
- PINs must be at least 6 digits
- PINs cannot use the following
- Consecutive digits, e.g. 123
- Same digits, e.g 111
- Your campus phone number
- Reuse of the last 3 PINs
- You will be required to change your PIN every 180 days.
- Click the Savebutton.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com