Topics Map > IT Services > Account Access and Use
Titan Admin - General Account Info
General info on Titan Admin accounts and how to request access.
Who uses it?
- Administrative Department Associates
- What they do:
- Add instructors to courses
- Add courses to the system
- Functional Users
- Financial Aid
How Do I request access?
- Requests for Titan Admin accounts can be made through the following links on the Registrars Office website
I'm not sure if my account has been created yet. Who should I contact?
- Please contact the registrar's office by calling them at 920-424-3454 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I Forgot my password. How can I reset it?
- To reset your Titan Admin account passwords, please call the IT Help Desk at 920-424-3020.
Titan Admin Deactivations
- Titan Admin accounts are deactivated when an employee leaves, retires, or is terminated.
- For more information regarding account deactivations please view this knowledge base article
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com