Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Student Printing - Wireless Pharos UniPrint
Instructions on how to install the wireless printing client to print at UW Oshkosh.
What is Wireless Printing?
Wireless printing is a service that UW Oshkosh gives students, staff, and faculty to print from their mobile computer while connected to Titan WiFi or Eduroam to printers strategically located on campus.
How do I install Wireless Printing?
To get started, go to Wireless Printing
- Click the Windows 64-bit Download. (we no longer offer a 32-bit Windows option)
- Choose where you would like to save the file (eg. Downloads or Desktop)
- Locate the downloaded file UWO Student Print Package_for_x64.zip
- Right-click the zip file and select Extract All, click Finish.
- Double-click the UWO Student Print Package_for_x64.exe installer (select Yes if prompted).
- Once the installer has been loaded, click Install.
- You will then see a green progress bar and text stating what is being installed, wait for a few minutes until you see the box say "Install Finished successfully."
- Click finish.
- Click Mac Download.
- Choose where you would like to save the file (eg. Downloads or Desktop). Click Save.
- Once the file has been downloaded, navigate to the location in which you saved the file.
- Double-click the UWO-Student-Print-Package.zip file. It will extract the file to the same location.
- Double-click the UWO-Student-Print-Package.dmg.
- Double-click the package file (cardboard box icon).
- Click Continue.
- Click Continue.
- Click Install.
- Enter your username and password credentials that you use to login to your Mac. Click Install Software.
- Click Continue Installation.
- Save your work, and click Restart.
- UWO-Copier-Popup-Mono (to use Computer Lab copiers in Sage, Clow, Halsey, and Scott Hall lobby)
- UWO-Print-Popup-Color (to use all student color printers)
- UWO-Print-Popup-Mono (to use all other student black & white printers)
- To Print from your mobile device, simply send an email from your Titan Apps email (ending @uwosh.edu) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may add up to 10 attachments in the email.
- If the text is longer than 100 characters, it will process the text as a print job as well.
See example below for reference:
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com