Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Surplus - Equipment Request
How to request computer equipment from surplus.
IT Surplus Equipment
The UW Oshkosh Campus Computer Surplus can be used to request short term computer equipment.
What equipment is available from surplus
- Mice and Keyboards can be provided if you need to replace a broken one
- Monitors may be available
- Computers (only to replace older equipment or broken equipment, as items are available)
What we Cannot Provide
How to Request Surplus Equipment
Mice and/or Keyboard replacement
- If you are in need of a surplus mouse or keyboard, please contact the Help Desk at 424-3020 or email@example.com
Contact the IT Help Desk to put a ticket in to request a monitor
Specify what size monitor you are requesting
- Contact the IT Help Desk and request a surplus computer. Please specify Mac or PC, and what the name of the computer is that you are requesting to have replaced.
Due to lack of inventory, we are not able to fulfill requests for surplus laptop computers or printers. We are able to loan out these devices on a short-term basis. Please see article 70867 for more information about the loaner computer process.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org