Topics Map > IT Services > Device Support
Surplus - Computer Equipment Recycling
The UW Oshkosh campus computer equipment surplus process can be used to provide a pick up service for computer equipment.
Surplus Equipment Process Information
- Postal Services staff will pick up equipment and store it in the Campus Services Center.
- There will be no charge for picking up computer equipment
- There will still be charges for picking up other surplus (furniture)
- IT staff will review surplus to see what may still be usable for short-term loaners or replacement parts after arrival at Campus Services
- Data removal from computers and printers will be provided by our contracted recycling vendor that is certified and meets federal standards
How to Request Surplus Computer Equipment Pickup
- Navigate to https://uwosh.edu/finance-administration/electronic-surplus-pickup-request/
- Submit form located there.
If you need further assistance please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020 or email@example.com