Topics Map > IT Services > A/V Services
Audio Equipment - Check Out
Audio equipment available to check out for use. The process for checking out equipment and who to contact to get the equipment.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- Portable PA with PA stands
- Wireless microphones
- Mic stands
- Any cables required for operation
Checkout Equipment Process
We will need the following information when you are requesting to checkout equipment:
- What you will be using the equipment for?
- Where you will be using the equipment?
- Size of room?
- Number of people?
- Type of Mic, wired or wireless?
- Style of Mic, handheld or lavalier clip on?
- Do you need microphone stands?
- Do you need PA stands
Restrictions for Outdoor Use
UWS 18.11 Sec. 5, Offenses against public peace and order; Sound-Amplifying Equipment, requires permission of the chief administrative officer. Please contact the University Police general information line for more information - (920) 424-1216
Types of Use Allowed
This equipment is only available to use for university related or sponsored events.
If you need further assistance please call the Information Technology Help Desk at 920-424-3020, put in your own request at uwo.sh/service-portal, or email email@example.com.